Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sunny september

The weather has been beautiful and consistently sunny lately, something which is extremely rare. It all adds to this calming admosphere as soon as Ramadaan started (or so I feel).

Day 4

Well its late afternoon now and I'm still in my pyjama's, reason is I'm suffering from a stomach upset since yesterday. Left year work yesterday I used to work untill 7 but decided 6 would be enough, called in sick today (told my manager to put me down as holiday rather then using a sicky). Been to the toilet like 10 times already, I've decided to fast today (the pain) so might get a quick nap to forget all about it.

Browsing Ebay for a wireless headphone, been wanting one for a while now. In my room there is the TV and the PC, so at times you get the kids watching TV while I'm trying to watch a downloaded match or documentary. So its ideal to get one, especially a cordless one, with no hassle and wirefree. Considering dad wants to listen to bbc news on my PC, so I can tell him to stay where he is (usually livingroom) and I'll play it for him while I'm on the net.

Last night I found this pic from http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/ quite nice concept and hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home